Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

Fantastic

That was really awesome Curtis. Love the animation style and the voice actors were fantastic. Keep em coming :)

curtiSmith responds:

Thanks :D

Zombie Charlie Zombie Charlie

Pretty funny

Cool animation style and this one is a lot more funny than your virtua cop one.

Jer's Falcon Punch Jer's Falcon Punch

Despite how short it was...

I thought it was good. You have style and potential; I'd definitely like to see you apply it in something of more substance. But a solid effort

Roller Coaster Junkie Roller Coaster Junkie

Damn good

Excellent animation... you're so much better now you're not with that hack from the Jeff Show. Keep it up :)

Heavenly Tits Heavenly Tits

Haha

Ah man, a truly deep animation. I hope this survives... NG needs more animations like this

JustMoney responds:

lol really? do you mean it?
i'm truly flattered
thankyou

Part I Part I

Not bad

For a first attempt, some of the artwork is pretty impressive. The sound loops were annoying though. Keep at it

Goombacide Goombacide

Decent

It was ok, it would of been more awesome if the goomba avenged her death, but it was still a decent animation. Nice work

The Smoking Kills Collab The Smoking Kills Collab

Great idea that's well executed

I enjoyed the way it was done in sketches. My only criticism is that towards the end it wore a little thin. But apart from that, good animation :)

TommyVF responds:

Thanks, but what do you mean with thin?
Poor graphics, or short parts, or...

>T

Taino Origins Taino Origins

Great artwork

This particular submission lacked a bit of substance, but if you could do this same thing and expand on it... give it some narration and more animation and you'd have something really good here.

Punk Rock Girl Punk Rock Girl

Not the worst I've seen

You have some potential: your drawings are pretty good. You might just want to do something about your shape tweening. Also, animations that go off on tangents like that aren't my favourite.