Virtual Computer Virtual Computer

The idea is great...

But the execution was rather poor. Some of the features are lacking functionality, but it was a decent effort.

Star Drummer 2 Star Drummer 2

This owns!

This is one of the coolest interactive flashes I've seen in ages. I could be on this for a while yet. Well done.

Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

Classic!

The coolest soundboard ever. I was laughing so much at the "TAKE IT BACK!" sound. John Kimble you idiot goes well too. Well done.

DU #2 (P-BOT) DU #2 (P-BOT)

(( HMMMMM... ))

lol, just kidding with the title. XwaynecoltX, I see an animation of yours at last. It's great to see a reviewer like yourself have skills with flash. The art was very smooth looking. Great job, keep up the good work.

XwaynecoltX responds:

Hmmmmmm did you change your name or somthing heh, anyways yeah i have afew skills, and i get better with every flash i make so i say flash is good its good...

~X~

Caveman Pong Caveman Pong

Not too bad

A pretty good attempt of a pong game there. It's kinda hard to win though.

rangi responds:

Thanks. It's meant to be hard :)

Flex-O Stick Flex-O Stick

Well done

A movie that is 3.4kb, and got through the blamming process with a decent score. That is one hell of an achievement. Pretty addictive game you got there.

Highschool of the Apes Highschool of the Apes

This is one great game

The novelty of this game hasn't worn off for me. I remember seeing it a year ago, and I still find it funny. Great graphics, excellent interactivity, extremely funny and overall, probably the best game on Newgrounds.

The quest of Jeff The quest of Jeff

Has potential

Some of the drawings looks a bit kiddy, but it's an addictive little game you got there. This is a possible underdog this animation.

3D planet tutorial 3D planet tutorial

Nice tutorial

I might use it some time. Thanks for the pointers.

Joelasticot responds:

np

-=Mario Pong! v2=- -=Mario Pong! v2=-

Pretty good

But it seems rigged, that computer player seems stuck in the corner, but in a split second they can move into position a hit the ball back. I dunno, maybe I'm just crap at it. Good effort.