Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

Fantastic

That was really awesome Curtis. Love the animation style and the voice actors were fantastic. Keep em coming :)

curtiSmith responds:

Thanks :D

Zombie Charlie Zombie Charlie

Pretty funny

Cool animation style and this one is a lot more funny than your virtua cop one.

Jer's Falcon Punch Jer's Falcon Punch

Despite how short it was...

I thought it was good. You have style and potential; I'd definitely like to see you apply it in something of more substance. But a solid effort

Virtual Computer Virtual Computer

The idea is great...

But the execution was rather poor. Some of the features are lacking functionality, but it was a decent effort.

Star Drummer 2 Star Drummer 2

This owns!

This is one of the coolest interactive flashes I've seen in ages. I could be on this for a while yet. Well done.

Ultimate Arnie Soundboard Ultimate Arnie Soundboard

Classic!

The coolest soundboard ever. I was laughing so much at the "TAKE IT BACK!" sound. John Kimble you idiot goes well too. Well done.

Fuck Your Real Guitar w/Guitar Fuck Your Real Guitar w/Guitar

Nice work

It's always good to hear something that just fucken rocks. I reckon this would be perfect in a game like Devil May Cry or something along those lines.

Four Fucking Chords Four Fucking Chords

Rape Me?

Sounds a lot like it, but oh well, it's still a pretty good song.

Gunshy responds:

hey thanks for the "pretty good," that's my feeling as well.
the chords for "rape me" are actually A-C-E-G whereas this song's are A-C-G-F so yeah i can see how it might sound a little similar, having the same first two chords and all. kurdt would never have played a 'diminished' chord on purpose, though.